Bromans Farmhouse is peacefully situated on Mersea Island, a few minutes walk from the sea. It dates from the fourteenth century and is the ideal place to stay in the country.
The house has been carefully restored and has one double room and one twin room, each with private bathrooms.
Tel: 01206 383235
Welcome to Bromans Farm B & B
- Central heating in winter with log fires in the sitting room
- Secluded garden for summer evenings
- A country park at the end of the lane with nature reserve; rural walks are just a walk away from the door
- 20 Minutes drive from historic Colchester, via B1025
- Colchester has excellent road and 'intercity' rail connections with London and the ferry ports of Harwich and Felixstowe
- Cambridge, Dedham Vale and the rich heritage of East Anglia are readily accessible
Mersea Island Festival
The Mersea Island Food, Drink & Leisure Festival is a celebration of local food and drink.
West Mersea Town Regatta takes place on Mersea Island in Essex, and has been running since 1838.
Round the Island Race
The full race takes in the sea wall, beach and multiple terrain. Approximately 13 miles.